|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- Conquer 8 circuits: 3 exclusive new tracks, 3 from the original arcade version, and 2 from Daytona USA Championship Circuits.
- Drive 4 different cars, or unlock secret vehicles!
- Race against up to 3 other players online; split-screen action allows 2 players to compete on the same Dreamcast.
- Race competitors across the nation--see where you rank!
|Original Name||デイトナＵＳＡ 2001|
|Release Date||Dec 21, 2000|
||(4.5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 4 reviews, out of a total 4 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Great conversion of the arcade hit game! For a better gameplay experience, it's better to use a dreamcast wheel..
it's one of the best racing game that i have tried,if you are disappointed with the Sega Saturn Version,then you must try the Dreamcast version.
Yer, a great port of one of the classics. Agreed with the sensitivity issue. turn it down. While the game is a more arcade racer without the delicacy of Sega GT or Gram turismo, this is one of those pleasurable games that you can simply have fun with. Classic Sega.
First of all, a hint: set the analog pad's sensitivity to a minimum. Otherwise, this game is unplayable. But after you do it, Daytona USA becomes the best racing game for the Dreamcast (along with Test Drive Le Mans). Lots of fun, great looks and sound (warning: online mode no longer works).
Compatible with Dreamcast (DC)
Japan, NTSC J / Adventure
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.