PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for DC-2
- Highly detailed flight model, based on actual data and information provided by the Aviodrome DC-2 pilots and team.
- Two highly detailed 3D virtual cockpit (VC) options are included - the historic as flown in the 1930s or fly with modern avionics as fitted in the Aviodrome aircraft.
- Full instrumentation with the modern layout includes: Garmin GNS 430W GPS, Garmin GMA 340 Audiopanel, and Bendix KX 165A Radio. The 1950's style avionics include NAV1/NAV2 COM1/ADF and Transponder.
- Photoreal textures for interior and exterior have all been taken from the actual aircraft and feature full bumpmap and specular effects.
- Countless animations and details including custom cabin effects, working fire extinguisher and fasten seat-belt signs!
- Realistic fuel system and operations work 'by the book'. For example a cold engine start will require use of boost pumps and primer as per the checklists!
- Realistically modelled hydraulic system with shut off valve and manual use in emergency situations. Even the 'power cart' is simulated, with external power available before engine start.
- Incorrect operation will cause failures - such as exceeding the flaps limiting speed or exceeding maximum power settings for too long.
- The brilliant Virtual First Officer feature means you can hand control over to your co-pilot at any time.
descriptionIn the 1930s the launch of the DC-2 caused something of a stir not only winning prestigious air races but also operating the original 'red-eye' service overnight from New York to Los Angeles.Now you can travel back the age of elegance and style and take the controls of this legendary aircraft.This outstanding simulation has been a labour of love for its creators, who have worked closely with The Aviodrome Museum in Holland who operated one of the only two DC-2s still flying today.Choose to fly with two different cockpit layouts in one of the three external models - PLUS 39 beautiful historic liveries of airlines from around the world.This boxed edition contains printed manual, with everything you need to get yourself airborne with checklists and reference data all included.
|Official Release Date||Feb 18, 2011|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...