PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
- Highly detailed six-degrees-of-freedom cockpits. Interact with your cockpit controls!
- Interactive Training System (ITS)
- Unmatched flight physics that allow you to truly feel what it's like to fly this legend
- Accurate P-51D Mustang model, squadron markings and weapons
- Detailed modeling of the avionics, weapons, engine, radios, fuel, electrical and hydraulic systems!
- Take part in a challenge Campaign to test your flying and combat skills
- Included with the game is Roaring Glory Warbirds P-51 Mustang DVD! This DVD video provides a detailed inside look into the Mustang and what its like to fly it. Roaring Glory is know for its in depth detailed videos and provides the highest level of authenticity
descriptionThe Mustang was among the best and most well-known fighters used by the U.S. Army Air forces during World War II. Possessing excellent range and maneuverability, the P-51 operated primarily as a long-range escort fighter and as a ground attack fighter-bomber with bombs, rockets and machine guns.The DCS: P-51D Mustang offers both highly- detailed simulations and easy-to-play "game" modes for both casual and hard core gamers. When in Sim mode, this is the most authentic simulations of the P-51D mustang that has ever been done for the PC world.A powerful, yet easy to use mission editor allows you to create your own missions and campaigns. A one-click Mission Generator also allows you to instantly create battles as small or as large as you want.Fly online with the built-in server browser that supports up to 255 players, both in head to head and cooperative play. Fly online with other DCS aircraft like the DCS: A-10C Warthog, or the DCS Blackshark!
|Official Release Date||Feb 12, 2013|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...