PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Dead Head Fred
D3 PublisherCompatible with Sony PSP™ (PSP™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Dead Head Fred
- An all-new, original action epic designed exclusively for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system.
- Unique ‘head-swapping’ gameplay mechanic allows players to remove, collect and utilize the heads of their enemies as they battle through the game.
- 9 heads, each with a separate set of upgradeable abilities; let gamers smash, fly, gas and burn their way through more than 13 expansive, action-packed levels.
- Explore the city of Hope Falls – a bizarre and mysterious place where danger lurks around every corner.
- Test your skill in a variety of mini-games including Pinball, The Feather Dome, Dirty Pool and more.
descriptionDead Head Fred is a unique 3rd person-action game created exclusively for the PSP. An original 1940's inspired alternative universe is blended with a slice of old time Americana, producing a morally bankrupt town ruled by violent organized crime and populated with mutants spawned from toxic waste. You are private detective Fred Neuman, savagely murdered and then resurrected in a bizarre scientific experiment without your memory or your head. Embark on a quest for vengeance as you solve your own murder by using the severed heads of enemies to battle your way through environments designed to showcase each head's unique abilities. Dead Head Fred immerses you into the action with the most revolutionary camera to date on a handheld device as you collect, upgrade and switch the heads of enemies on the fly to strategically fight malformed mutants, ghoulish gangsters, and maniacal mob bosses.
|Official Release Date||Mar 10, 2008|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...