PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Dead Island: Definitive Collection (English)
- Higher Quality Textures - Game textures have been redone in a higher resolution and the level of quality has been improved across the board
- Photorealistic new lighting system - The lighting system in the game has been vastly improved, providing a much more realistic look to the beautiful sunny tropical setting
- Physically based shading - The introduction of new physically based shading techniques due to the latest iteration of the Chrome Engine means a higher quality look to the game models and objects as they react in a more realistic way to various lighting conditions
- Image quality enhancements via anti-aliasing - The addition of more sophisticated anti-aliasing means that console players can now experience Dead Island without unsightly “jaggies“ – meaning a much cleaner look throughout
- Improved-quality game models and geometry assets - All major geometry assets (for example: NPCs and character models) highlight a marked quality increase
- HBAO and motion blur effects - The introduction of Horizon-based Ambient Occlusion adds a extra layer of depth and realism to the world through a better implementation of object shadows, while the all-new motion blur effects will provide a much more cinematic feel to the game experience
- Updated game UI - Providing a more consistent look between both Dead Island and Dead Island Riptide. Increase to equal quality level for seamless game experience
- The Current-gen Console Experience - The Dead Island Redux Collection will also of course take advantage of the latest console features such as Online 4 Player Co-op, streaming and recording
- Power Fists Power-up - The fan favourite unofficial PC mod will also now be added to both products. Punch your way through the mayhem with craziest power-up ever!
descriptionDeep Silver are bringing the iconic bone crunching, skull smashing, limb breaking, blood drenching fan loved Dead Island and Dead: Island Riptide to the next generation! Featuring fully remastered and greatly improved versions of both Dead Island and Dead Island: Riptide set to deliver the ultimate Dead Island experience ever.
The rebuilding of both Dead Island and Dead Island Riptide on Techland‘s next gen engine brings with it a significant visual & performance overhaul, introducing many cutting edge current-generation graphical effects
|Original Name||死亡之島 決定收藏輯 (英文版)|
|Official Release Date||May 31, 2016|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...