PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Dead Space 2 (DVD-ROM)
- Follow the lives of several different Aegis VII colony members as they fight off the Necromorph invasion and learn why Lexine is the key to their survival, all from a first person cinematic perspective that makes you feel like you’re really there
- Play through an engrossing, interactive horror movie experience that pushes the boundaries of story-telling in a game. State-of-the art graphics and effects, panic-inducing sound, and a thrilling and scary pace will throw you headfirst into the terror which Dead Space is known for
- Extraction offers first person dismemberment combat, epic boss fights, new weapons, enemies and puzzles while bringing back old favorites such as TK and stasis to create a unique gameplay experience
- Extraction uses a unique form of immersion with a cinematic first person shaky cam experience, making the game just as enjoyable to watch as it is to play
- Team up with a friend to protect Lexine and fend off the Necromorphs on the USG Ishimura and the Aegis VII. Players can jump in and out of Extraction to play the Co-op mode
descriptionEngineer Isaac Clarke returns for another blood-curdling adventure in the sequel to the critically acclaimed Dead Space™. After waking from a coma on a massive space city known as "The Sprawl", the lone survivor of a horrific alien infestation finds himself confronting a catastrophic new nightmare. Battling dementia, hunted by the government, and haunted by visions of his dead girlfriend, Isaac will do whatever it takes to save himself and dominate the gruesome onslaught. With an arsenal of tools to dismember Necromorphs and new determination, an engineer will bring the terror to space.
|Official Release Date||Jan 28, 2011|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...