PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today
- Classic point and click interface
- 2D graphics featuring a unique, expressionist style
- Stunning dystopian sci-fi plot
- Mature content featuring a dark, bloodstained story
- Atmospheric soundtrack composed by the indie rock band Kovalski
- Old school, progressive “free-roaming” immersive experience
- English and German voice over
descriptionDead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today tells the story of Michael, a man with no past, who must recover his identity and decode the two events that brought the world to the edge of collapse. The first one is the so-called “Great Wave,” an inexplicable chain of natural disasters. The second is a pandemic that has turned humans into “the Dissolved,” infected beings with special cognitive powers whose sick bodies will eventually dissolve into blood. If Michael doesn’t hurry, he won’t be able to avoid the impending moment of “dead synchronicity” when Time itself starts to dissolve.
Players will find space-time distortions, concentration camps, supernatural phenomena, gruesome deaths, hard-to-solve puzzles and, all in all, a bloodstained challenge!
Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today includes:
- Extended Manual
- original Soundtrack CD
|Official Release Date||Nov 04, 2016|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...