PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Deer Drive Legends 3D
Maximum Family GamesCompatible with Nintendo 3DS™ (3DS)
For US/Canada systems.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- The first hunting game to combine the thrill of taking down large game with the excitement of hunting prehistoric animals!
- Use the latest, most advanced hunting weapons and techniques to bring home your prize
- 3D hunting creates an authentic hunting experience
- Features more than 30 animals including woolly rhinos, white-tailed deer, wolves and Irish elk
- Embark on action-packed hunts in the African Savannah, Rocky Mountains, and more
- Engage in vicious boss battles against the feared T-Rex, saber-toothed tiger, and Gastornis
- Unlock bonus features such as new animals and environments
- Trophies Room displays players’ statistics and achievements
descriptionGet your firearms locked and loaded. Deer Drive Legends 3DS takes you to the far corners of the earth to hunt some of the wildest animals rarely seen by the human eye - several even believed to be extinct. Captured in rich, 3D environments, these animals are quick, deadly, and eager to turn you into dinner! Engage in vicious boss battles against the feared T-Rex, saber-toothed cats, and Gastornis. Stalk the woolly rhino, white-tailed deer, wolves or Irish elk. With diverse weapons to choose from like sniper rifles, crossbows, and high-powered shotguns, Deer Drive Legends 3DS is the ultimate hunting game you’ve been waiting for!
|Official Release Date||May 29, 2012|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...