PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Deer Drive
- A completely remastered and expanded version of the original PC version that won over 15 industry awards
- Pick-up-and-play action hunting: lock, load and take down some bucks!
- 1-4 Players (2 Player - Simultaneously play and 4 Player Party play)
- Players can use the Wii Remote™ or the Wii Zapper™ for added realism
- Defend yourself from wolves, mountain lions, charging moose and bison, rampaging grizzles and more!
- Varying difficulty levels provide challenges for all groups of players
descriptionAside from its fast paced shooting action and easy to play, hard to master style of gameplay, Deer Drive also features over 33 stages and over a dozen animals, not to mention it is the first hunting game on Wii to feature simultaneous multiplayer hunting action. So grab a buddy and see who can rack up the largest number of trophy-winning bucks. Have more people in your party? Well that's no problem because with Deer Drive up to 4 players can compete against one another in the fast-paced Party mode.
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...