PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Defendin' DePenguin
- The first real time strategy game geared for kids 12 and under for the Nintendo DS and Wii
- Use wits and strategy to defend your town from hungry invaders
- Strategically choose from 8 different tower types to defend from incoming animals who are running amuck in your town
- Utilize an array of environmental ammunition such as snowballs, ice cubes, icicles and frost to deter the enemy from invading Little Blue’s town
- Use our hero Little Blue to upgrade a tower, fish for money or retrieve special objects on the map
- Upgrade your towers to increase attack range and strength as enemies increase in size, strength and smarts
- Fend off a wide variety of hungry animals such as wooly mammoths, snow men, seals, snapping turtles and more
descriptionTeam up with Little Blue and Profi Penguin to save all the fish that is being stored for winter in Penguin Town. After seeing Little Blue use a snowball to chase off a critter Profi has come up with an idea and invented cool towers, if you place your towers in the right positions you are sure to keep the stash of fish secure and be the town hero. Profi has even mad special towers that will repel certain animals.
|Official Release Date||Mar 05, 2010|
|Genre||Real Time Strategy|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...