Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 30.00 (50%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Powerful New Abilities - To battle back the Darkness and the Taken army, players will get brand new subclasses with new supers. Warlocks will now harness the power of an electric storm, Hunters will carve a bow formed from gravitational void energy, and Titans will summon a flaming hammer that can sear their adversaries from a range or deliver a devastating melee impact
- New Campaign - A massive Hive Dreadnaught ship looms in the rings of Saturn. Oryx, The Taken King has arrived in our solar system, bringing with him a corrupted army to exact revenge on the Guardians who destroyed his son Crota, and to consume our worlds. Arm yourself with newfound abilities, weapons, and gear. Defeat the Taken hordes. Make your way aboard the Dreadnaught, and face Oryx himself within his inner sanctum
- New Activities and Rewards - Adventure through new Strikes featuring powerful bosses, follow more questlines that lead to powerful, new gear and brave the next major Raid to test six-player Fireteams
Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition is perfect for new and existing Guardians that are ready to jump into the Destiny universe or continue to carve their legend in the stars. The Legendary Edition features the complete Destiny experience including The Taken King, the next evolution in the Destiny universe, Destiny, Expansion I: The Dark Below and Expansion II: House of Wolves. Unite with 20 million Guardians in the fight to defeat Earth’s enemies, reclaim all that we have lost, and Become Legend.
Legendary Edition includes:
- The Taken King
- Expansion I: The Dark Below
- Expansion II: House of Wolves
|Official Release Date||Sep 15, 2015|
|Genre||First Person Shooting|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
very nice game
Great FPS game to have with dlc edition!
Destiny is a first person shooter at its core with RPG elements. The game plays really well, the guns are interesting and fun to shoot and it runs really smooth on PS4. The graphics are stylized but the guns/character models and environments are all highly detailed. There is a lot of content, but the game does end up getting repetitive. If you liked any of the Halo games or first person shooters in general you will like this, if you are looking for more traditional RPG you will be disappointed.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.