|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
Click here for the complete list
- Fable: The Journey Official Game Guide
- Assassin's Creed 3 - The Complete Official Guide - Collector's Edition
US$ 4.451 d, 17:28:35
- Fallout 3 Expansion Pack: Broken Steel / Point Lookout Prima Official Guide
US$ 3.393 d, 09:57:50
- Platform: PC
- Complete Quest Guide, covering all four Acts in the adventure.
- Exhaustive Bestiary, detailing every monster in the game.
- In-depth coverage of Heroes maximizes player effectiveness in all five Character Classes.
- Guide to meeting and leveling up the Blacksmith, Jeweler, and Mystic professions, and how to maximize the relationships and crafting from each Artisan.
- Presentation of item types, weapons, collectibles, and other loot. Plus: discussion of sets of items, how to get better loot, and manage raw materials.
- Expert instruction on dominating PVP, character management, and participating in Battle.net
Diablo II. Warriors that survived the onslaught of the armies of the Burning
Hells have gone mad from their ordeals and it is up to a new generation of
heroes to face the forces of evil threatening the world of Sanctuary.
|Release Date||May 15, 2012|
||(5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 5 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
dont miss if you are fan of diablo
got the book just now via fedex. thank you very much.
Let's face it.
D3 is the most successful franchise of this year.
If you're the right fan, you'll be sorry if you cannot
Good quality with extra gift comes along.
This book is a beast! Weighs a hefty 1.90kg! (that's what it says on the FedEx shipping mark)
But it's worth its price because this book has it all with a nice bonus bookmark pin!
This is one huge book with all the content that guides you from quests until weapons & armor sets. It's a bit bulky but it's well worth for the price.
by our customers
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.