- Explore fully realized realms of Sanctuary – the living, breathing gothic fantasy world of Diablo III – rendered in gorgeous 3D
- Battle the unholy forces of the Burning Hells with all-new character classes such as the otherworldly Witch Doctor, or with re-imagined warriors from Diablo’s past, like the powerful Barbarian
- Rain Hell on your enemies and use the interactive environment as a weapon: lay cunning traps, turn destructible objects against your foes, and use environmental obstacles to your advantage - all powered by the Havok physics system
Evil Returns in Diablo III:
Evil threatens to destroy mankind once more in one of the most anticipated games of today, Diablo III! This record breaking fastest selling PC game that sold more than 12million copies is the third installment to the Diablo franchise that is developed by Blizzard Entertainment. It follows the happenings in Diablo II and offers a new kind of twist with awesome gameplay innovations and thrilling action packed adventures that will surely hook old time fans and new players alike!
Improved Gameplay Fit to Kill the Demon:
Play either as a Witch Doctor, Wizard, Monk, Barbarian or a Demon Hunter which are tasked to defeat the Lord of Terror, Diablo himself. Transverse destructible environments and drop in and out of sessions of co-op play whenever you want. Enjoy different experiences when a game is replayed with the game’s improved quest system, random level generator and random encounter generator. Explore a variety of innovations that speed up gameplay and make gaming satisfaction truly a one of a kind.
In Diablo III, players have the power to intensify gaming experience by creating hardcore characters that have special abilities and can team up with other hardcore characters. They are ranked separately and cannot return to the game if killed, though the ghost of the character can still chat and appear in rankings.
|Official Release Date||Sep 03, 2013|
|Language||Voice: English, French|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Great game! now on xbox 360!!!
- No online requirement
- No auction house
- Excellent controls
- Portable characters
- Multiplayer fun (ad-hoc, LAN, Internet)
I'm a fan of the Diablo series ever since Diablo and Diablo2 was released.
With Diablo3, you have more choices in terms of playable characters (i.e. male/female Barbarian instead of just the (male) Barbarian of Diablo2), more things to do (i.e. WoW style achievements), and more baddies to fight.
It's a pity that the PC version of Diablo3 must be played online, but the XBox version doesn't, and that's even better.
finally, got to play Diablo 3 on PS3. I never own a pc so I think I'm going crazy for this. have play Diablo and Diablo2 on the pc but Diablo3 on PS3 sure will immense me for a long time. Thanks blizzard for bringing Diablo3 to console. hope to see the expansion pack on the PS3 also.
I waited years for Diablo 3, but when it came out I chose not to buy it because of two reasons:
* The requirement to be online even while playing as a single player
* The terrible loot system that puts too much emphasis on the Auction House
This is basically a slightly updated version of the same game, but without the online requirement and the Auction House. That makes it the best version of the game hands down.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.