Asia English Games | PlayStation 4™ | Xbox One™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Wii U™ | Playstation Vita™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC | Mac™ | Free to Play
CodemastersCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Dirt3 (DVD-ROM)
- DiRT 3 puts players in the racing boots of a professional motorsports athlete. The beaten up RV of DiRT 2 is a thing of the past as gamers compete against stars including Ken Block and Kris Meeke across a range of racing and driving disciplines at spectacular locations across the world
- After consulting fan-feedback, reviews and performing exhaustive data mining, the standout event from DiRT 2, Rally, returns with more than double the amount of content. Multi-stage rallies are set at classic locations from the traditional rally heartland of Scandinavia to the jungles of Kenya and the forests of Europe and the USA, taking players to the most dramatic, inhospitable and exciting terrain on the planet where only the most fearless drivers race
- For the first time in the DiRT series, players will enjoy the unique and exhilarating spectacle of racing on snow. A highly advanced particle and physics model powers snow that builds up on the track, wheel tread and the car as it falls more heavily throughout the race. As players drive they will feel the change in the handling as the snow compacts at different rates depending on your speed, angle and cornering. This highly- advanced and best-in-class feature delivers truly jaw-dropping visual and performance effects
- Building on the technology implemented in F1 2010™, DiRT 3 has a fully dynamic weather system that will dramatically affect your racing experience and allows players to race at night, further extending the replay value on DiRT 3’s 100+ routes
- As well as extensive Online multiplayer options for up to 8 players, DiRT 3 will introduce split-screen multiplayer gaming allowing players to race against each other on the same TV. All disciplines are available, including gymkhana, and are complimented by all new Party Modes which will increase the pass the pad appeal of the game
descriptionDiRT 3 is set to deliver action sports racing by the bucketful with more than double the track content of DiRT 2 and three times the amount of rally-specific content, including the best rally cars from the last 5 decades of the sport. In DiRT 3, players start at the top as a professional action sports driver, with a top-flight career in fiercely competitive off-road racing and a sideline in incredible Gymkhana-style showpiece driving events. As players race to elevate their global standing, DiRT 3 delivers mud, sweat and gears the world over: from the intense weather-beaten rally stages of Europe, Africa and the US, to executing performance driving showcases and career challenges in a massive free-roaming environment.
As a race professional, players will compete against the new generation of off-road superstars, including WRC competitor and Gymkhana star Ken Block and reigning IRC champion Kris Meeke. With customisable driver aids and difficulty settings, DiRT 3 is designed to be driven by all comers – from those who need a helping hand to take the tightest corners to those that want to switch off all support and drive a pure physics-based racer. The culmination of 15+ years experience in creating racing games, DiRT 3 features the most amount of content and cars in a Codemasters game, integrated social network features, and for the first time in the series, split-screen racing. Developed using the EGO™ Technology Platform, DiRT 3 will take action sports racing to the next level, setting the new benchmark for stunning graphics, astonishing damage and authentic handling. You’ll be amazed what you can do with a top-spec rally car.
|Official Release Date||May 24, 2011|
|Language||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...