PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Disciples III: Gold Edition (DVD-ROM)
- The ultimate single player experience with 4 campaigns and more than 140 hours of gameplay
- 4 specific factions: the Empire, the Legion of the Damned, the Elven Alliance and the Undead Hordes
- Explore the dark fantasy world of Nevendaar and fight impressive battles on detailed 3D environments; experience the unique atmosphere of the Disciples series in its full glory
- Equip your heroes and companions with more than 450 different weapons, spells and artifacts
- Recruit Fighters, Paladins, Mages, Healers and other companions, each with specific abilities
- Hot Seat Mode: challenge your friends on a single computer!
track listingDisciples III: Gold is the ultimate game experience for all turn-based strategy game enthusiasts with over 140 hours of gameplay.Compilation of:
descriptionDisciples III: Gold is the ultimate game experience for all turn-based strategy game enthusiasts; it includes the original game Disciples III: Renaissance as well as the stand-alone expansion Disciples III: Resurrection.In this third installment of the critically acclaimed Disciples series, experience a new, revolutionary combat system with numerous new units and features, set in a dark fantasy universe.The Gold edition offers more than 140 hours of gameplay in 4 single player campaigns, with 4 specific factions (the Empire, the Legion of the Damned, the Elven Alliance and the Undead Hordes) and more than 450 different weapons, spells and artifacts to quench your thirst for battle. Enter the dark fantasy world of Nevendaar, lead countless battles in detailed 3D environments, build and plunder cities, learn and use powerful spells and experience a tale of power, deceit and intrigues. And if you are looking to take the fight against other players, you can easily challenge your friends: the Hot Seat mode allows you and your friends to finally play again on the same computer and fight for the dominance over Nevendaar.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...