- Sydney - Detailing the iconic Harbour Bridge and Opera House
- Great Barrier Reef - Probably the most famous World Heritage site, it’s a living masterpiece of coral and sea life
- Uluru - Also known as Ayres Rock, located in the Red Centre of this vast continent, it’s stunning beauty is best enjoyed from the air
- Christchurch - Bordered by hills and the Pacific, this vibrant city has bounced back from two devastating earthquakes
- Wellington - the New Zealand capital is nestled between a sparkling harbour and rolling green hills
- PC CD-ROM + Download Key
First discovered in the 18th Century–, the south-east corner of Australia and New Zealand was mapped by the British explorer James Cook. This stunning and diverse continent is now available for an unforgettable air tour in the latest of the Discover franchise – Discover Australia and New Zealand.
|Official Release Date||Nov 12, 2015|