- Alliance Attacks - New to the Disgaea series, your relationship with your teammates influences a new battle system called Alliance Attack. These special moves are only available to main characters and only when their relationships are appropriately aligned
- Recruitment - A familiar feature for Disgaea faithful, this system lets you choose from over 40 races and jobs, and identify new party members with the exact traits you desire
- Revenge Mode - The Revenge Mode empowers yourcharacters with bonus stats when they’ve become fed up of their allies being beat on
- Explore the Netherworlds - While previous games in the series have shown a glimpse ofthe darkness that is the Netherworlds, Disgaea 5 takes you to a myriad of those darklands
- Languages - Enjoy English text as well as new English and original Japanese voices
The sixth home console entry to the legendary Disgaea series tells a tale of revenge, and of rebellion. As a new and terrible Overlord named Void Dark seeks to enslave the countless Netherworlds, one young demon has stood to end his reign—Killia. In Disgaea 5, players lead Killia and his tenacious army of rebels on their dark and dangerous path tovengeance. Filled with more over-the-top action and hilarious writing than ever before, Disgaea 5’s damage numbers are surely headed for the record books.
|Original Name||魔界戰記5: 復仇聯盟 (英文版)|
|Official Release Date||Dec 03, 2015|
|Language||Voice: English, Japanese|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Great story, great characters, great art style.....you can see where I am going with this. This game is great....there I said it. There is so much customization in this game, that I will never be able to complete it.
One of best disgaea game great story and graphics,hours fun battles .take your copy today.
I am only about 20 hours into the game, but I have played enough to tell that this is the biggest Disgaea game yet. Bigger yes, but it still holds the charm that makes the series so awesome.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.