Compatible with PlayStation 4™ (PS4™)
No Region Protection / Tactical RPG
Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance (Limited Edition)
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Alliance Attacks - New to the Disgaea series, your relationship with your teammates influences a new battle system called Alliance Attack. These special moves are only available to main characters and only when their relationships are appropriately aligned
- Recruitment - A familiar feature for Disgaea faithful, this system lets you choose from over 40 races and jobs, and identify new party members with the exact traits you desire
- Revenge Mode - The Revenge Mode empowers yourcharacters with bonus stats when they’ve become fed up of their allies being beat on
- Explore the Netherworlds - While previous games in the series have shown a glimpse ofthe darkness that is the Netherworlds, Disgaea 5 takes you to a myriad of those darklands
- Languages - Enjoy English text as well as new English and original Japanese voices
The sixth home console entry to the legendary Disgaea series tells a tale of revenge, and of rebellion. As a new and terrible Overlord named Void Dark seeks to enslave the countless Netherworlds, one young demon has stood to end his reign—Killia. In Disgaea 5, players lead Killia and his tenacious army of rebels on their dark and dangerous path tovengeance. Filled with more over-the-top action and hilarious writing than ever before, Disgaea 5’s damage numbers are surely headed for the record books.
|Official Release Date||Oct 06, 2015|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.