PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Dishonored 2 [Limited Edition] (DVD-ROM)
- The Assassins - As fully voiced characters, Emily Kaldwin and Corvo Attano now bring their own perspectives and emotional responses to the world and story. Use each character’s set of powers, gadgets and uniquely-tuned weapons in creative ways as you explore the world – whether you fight your way through the city streets or sneak across the rooftops - and which enemies you decide to eliminate or spare
- Supernatural Power - Advanced bonecharm crafting and all-new upgrade trees allow you to customize your powers in vastly different ways. Become a living shadow to silently stalk your targets, link enemies so they share a common fate, or mesmerize your foes and dominate their minds
- Imaginative World - From the grimy, rat-infested streets of Dunwall to the lush, exotic coasts of a decaying Karnaca, immerse yourself in stylized locales created by Arkane’s premiere art and narrative teams. The world is a character in its own right, rich with story, architecture and eclectic characters
- The Void Engine - Dishonored 2 is beautifully brought to life with the new Void Engine, a leap forward in rendering technology, built from id Tech and highly-customized by Arkane Studios. Designed to support world-class art direction and take full advantage of the powerful hardware this generation has to offer, the Void Engine allows for significant advances to all game systems, including responsive stealth and combat Artificial Intelligence, lighting and graphical rendering, impressively dense urban environments, and story presentation
- Challenge - Customize your gameplay options and difficulty settings for an even more tailored adventure. You can make the experience more challenging (or easier) by changing myriad parameters related to stealth, movement and combat
descriptionIn Dishonored 2 the fate of the Isles is left hanging in the balance when the throne is seized by an otherworldly usurper. Reprise your role as a supernatural assassin and play as either Emily Kaldwin or Corvo Attano - both armed with the mark of the Outsider and their own unique set of supernatural abilities, weapons and gadgets. Explore a world unlike any other as you travel beyond the legendary streets of Dunwall to the once-dazzling coastal city of Karnaca. Hunt down your enemies and forever alter the future of the Empire.
Define your playstyle in Dishonored 2 by blending immersive first-person action, assassination, stealth, mobility and the game’s brutal combat system. Combine the tools at your disposal to creatively eliminate your enemies whether you choose to pursue them unseen or ruthlessly attack head on with weapons drawn. Show no mercy and leave chaos in your wake or find a more subtle way to eliminate your targets. More than ever, the choices you make will determine the outcome of each mission and ultimately the game.
Dishonored 2 [Limited Edition] includes: Dishonored 2 and Dishonored 1.
|Official Release Date||Nov 10, 2016|
Dishonored 2 – Official E3 Gameplay Trailer (PEGI) (YouTube)
Dishonored 2 – Gamescom 2016 Gameplay Video (PEGI) (YouTube)
Dishonored 2 – Creative Kills Gameplay Video (YouTube)
Dishonored 2 – Daring Escapes Gameplay Trailer (PEGI) (YouTube)
Dishonored 2 - Official Launch Trailer (YouTube)
Dishonored 2 Live Action Trailer - Take Back What's Yours (YouTube)
Dishonored 2 - Book of Karnaca Narrative Video (YouTube)
Please send me an E-Mail when ...