PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
BethesdaCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
By Our Customers
This item will deliver instantly in your account. Some orders may be subject to verification by SMS or Voice which may cause delays.
Price: US$ 6.42
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Other buying optionsClick here to buy
|Type||Boxed Version (non-digital)|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Dishonored (Steam)
- Please note that this code has to be redeemed through STEAM, we'll be sending out the code only & not in a game file! Play-Asia.com Help Desk: Digital Download @ http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-00-3-helpdigital-49-en.html
- Region Locked for Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia , Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Philippines and South-Korea
- IMPROVISE AND INNOVATE Approach each assassination with precise first-person control and creatively combine your abilities and gadgets to eliminate targets with your own ruthless strategy. Improvise and innovate to define your play style
- SUPERNATURAL ASSASSIN Teleport for stealth approaches, possess any living creature, or stop time itself to orchestrate unearthly executions! Combining your suite of supernatural abilities and weapons opens up even more ways to overcome obstacles and eliminate targets. The game’s upgrade system allows for the mastery of deadly new abilities and devious gadgets
- ACTION WITH MEANING Move like a ghost and resist corruption, or show no mercy and leave a path of destruction in your wake. Decide your approach for each mission, and the outcomes will change as a result
- A CITY UNLIKE ANY OTHER Enter an original world envisioned by Half-Life 2 art director Viktor Antonov. In a place where industry and mysticism collide, the world is yours to discover
- This copy of DISHONORED may only be register for use in the following countries: Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Philippines and South Korea
descriptionSet in Dunwall, an industrial whaling city where strange technology and otherworldly mysticism coexist in the shadows. You are the once-trusted bodyguard of the beloved Empress. Framed for her murder, you become an infamous assassin, known only by the disturbing mask that has become your calling card. In a time of uncertainty, when the city is being besieged by plague and ruled by an oppressive government armed with neo-industrial technologies, dark forces conspire to bestow upon you abilities beyond those of any common man – but at what cost? The truth behind your betrayal is as murky as the waters surrounding the city, and the life you once had is gone forever.
|Official Release Date||Oct 09, 2012|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...