Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition)
Once bought, this item cannot be cancelled or returned.
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Marvel Franchises: Marvel franchises introduce deeper, immersive storylines and Marvel Super Heroes deliver new combat gameplay, more destruction in game worlds, authentic Marvel gadgets and vehicles in Play Sets and Toy Box
- Enhanced Toy Box: An all-new Toy Box mode makes it easier for players to create and share their one-of-a-kind levels and mini-games with family and friends. Use the new Auto Creator tool to quickly build your worlds faster and easier than ever before
- Toy Box Game Discs: New pyramid shaped discs deliver structured, franchise-themed games to the Toy Box. Build and customize your games by using Toy Box Toys of your choice and play through each game using any Disney Infinity character to complete missions
- Forward Compatibility: All of your Disney Infinity figures, toys and power discs are compatible with the Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes Toy Box - stats and upgrades intact. Disney Infinity characters can increase their level cap from level 15 to 20 and skills can be allocated across a variety of attributes using the Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes skill tree
- Power Discs: New set of circular and hexagonal Power Discs will be available for Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes. Circular discs will add costumes, Area of Effect attacks and team-ups. Hexagonal power discs will add new weapons, vehicles and sky and terrain customizations
In Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes, players will use real-world interactive Marvel figures to activate original storylines (Play Sets) in the virtual game worlds of some of Marvel's most popular franchises, including The Avengers. In the Play Sets – penned by award-winning Marvel comic writer Brian Michael Bendis – players will be able to take on the role of more than 20 Marvel characters including Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor, Hulk and Hawkeye to battle enemies, complete challenging missions, solve puzzles and ultimately save the world from destruction.
Featuring an enhanced Toy Box mode, Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes will introduce new structured, franchise-themed adventures that players can customize and play using any in-game character from across the Disney Infinity universe. Fans will also have hundreds of Marvel-themed items, locations, props and characters at their disposal to create their own stories or even re-create their favorite comic book moments.
|Official Release Date||May 22, 2015|