PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Exciting new planets and environments: Venus, The Moons of Jupiter (Io and Europa) and an asteroid belt
- The five campaigns each have three intense interstellar missions with soldier, spaceship and tank gameplay
- Players tap DS touch screen to select plethora of plucky weapons including a wide range of blasters, grenades, rockets and tank rounds
- Local two-person wireless multiplayer mini-games
- The original Chicken Little and his friends from “Chicken Little” hit film appear in cut-scenes throughout the game
descriptionInspired by the “movie within the movie” finale of Walt Disney Pictures’ box office hit film “Chicken Little,” Disney’s Chicken Little: Ace in Action features Ace, the superhero alter ego of Chicken Little, and the Hollywood versions of his misfit band of friends: Runt, Abby and Fish-Out-of-Water. The crew faces off against Foxy Loxy and her evil Amazonian sidekick, Goosey Loosey, who have an evil plan to take over Earth. Battle evil alien robots through multiple levels across the solar system and combat your foes in one of three distinct game play modes: Ace on foot as a soldier, Runt as the driver of an armored tank and Abby as the pilot of a spaceship. The original Chicken Little and his friends Abby, Runt and Fish we know from the film are featured in cut scenes throughout the videogame. Chicken Little receives a copy of the latest video game starring his super hero alter ego and invites his friends to come over and play it with him, in effect creating a “video game within a video game.” The look and feel of Disney’s Chicken Little: Ace in Action is an over the top parody of 1950s sci-fi films inspired by the glimpse into Ace’s world from the film.
|Official Release Date||Nov 09, 2006|
|Genre||Third Person Shooting|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...