PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Disney's Kim Possible: What's the Switch?
Buena VistaCompatible with PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
For US/Canada systems.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Disney's Kim Possible: What's the Switch?
- Play as both Kim and Shego. Switch between the acrobatic finesse of Kim and for the first time ever, the destructive force of Shego
- Smash through obstacles, swing from flagpoles and grapple across chasms while battling henchmen and robot monkey ninjas across 11 missions in rich environments around the world, including London, Tokyo and the Arctic
- Use six cool gadgets to attack enemies 19 different ways including three all new, never-before-seen gadgets for Shego
- Unlock loads of cool costumes and hidden secrets in all 11 missions
- Team up with friends with multiplayer games
descriptionKim Possible and her perennial nemesis Shego must grudgingly team up to bring everything back to normal when the minds of Dr Drakken and Ron Stoppable are switched in this action-packed adventure. It's now up to Kim and Shego to save the day - together!
|Official Release Date||Oct 19, 2006|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...