Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 4.91 (20%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
featured reviewCesar Hernandez-Meraz (15) on 01, Jan. 2009 01:28 (HKT)
The wait was worth it!
I'd been waiting for this game since before the official page only had that picture of Cosmos and Chaos in it, and I can say I was not disappointed.
Instead of simply saying how wonderful this game is, I'll write a more detailed review I hope will help convince people to give this game a try.
The game ...[read more...]
- Experience the high-quality world and gameplay mechanics of FINAL FANTASY presented in action-packed 3D environments where players can glide through the air and dash along walls
- Combining all-out brawling alongside RPG-style character development and customisation, an original system developed by the creators of the KINGDOM HEARTS series takes fighting gameplay to another level
- Fan-favourite heroes and villains from the entire FINAL FANTASY series come together in one game for the first time in a remarkable new tale with fully-voiced CG movies and real-time events
- Players select their favourite FINAL FANTASY characters, sided with either Cosmos or Chaos, to set the stage for their fantasy match
- Accessible through "EX Burst", players can experience gameplay faithful to the originals through memorable battle features such as "Limit Break" and "Overdrive". In addition, long time fans of the series can enjoy the ability to summon Aeons and options such as the "command battle" system. Familiar environments and music from the FINAL FANTASY series also appear, arranged to make the most of the hardware capability
- Continue the experience by trading Friend Cards, creating items and sharing AI characters with other players and even engage in virtual AI battles made possible by the PSP system ad hoc mode
descriptionCosmos, the goddess of harmony. Chaos, the god of discord. Reigning from distant realms, the two gods had gathered warriors from all lands to lead them in savage war. Cosmos and Chaos were of equal strength. It was believed the conflict would last forever. But - The balance was broken. Those who answered Chaos's call created an inexhaustible force. And under vicious attack without relent, the warriors fighting for Cosmos started to fall one by one. The conflict that has continued for eons is now about to end in Chaos's favor. The world has been thorn asunder, sinking into a vortex of disorder. As for the few surviving warriors - their fates are about to be determined.
|Official Release Date||Aug 25, 2009|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
All stars of final fantasy with great graphic
Dreaming of playing as sephiroth????then grab the game!!
Good fighting game with FF´Characters
A masterpiece from SquareEnix on PSP. I hope they gonna port this soon on consoles. Very great game!
Dissidia is beatiful and amazing for a PSP game.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.