|login connect (beta) new account||my cart||help|
- Rookie DJing: Easy difficulty 4 button mode. 10 tracks are selectable from the start.
- Pro DJing: Normal difficulty 6 button mode. 11 tracks are selectable from the start.
- Club DJing: Expert difficulty 4/6 button mode. Select a music theme and unlock new genres.
- Unlimited Mixing Stage: Choose from 40 tracks from the start in either 4 or 6 button mode.
- Gallery: Shows your disc collection and a number of images and videos once you have completed parts of the game.
- Ranking Chart: Your high scores are saved here.
- Options: Adjust settings such as Gear Display (left/center/right), Sound (speaker/earphone), Control Settings & Save Settings
|Original Name||DJ MAX 포터블 일반판|
|Release Date||Jan 20, 2006|
||(5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 90 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
An excellent game for lovers of music games. The majority of it is in english so I had no trouble navigating the menus. Out of all my other games, this one spends the most time inside my PSP. I highly recommend this game.
I love this game! One thing in particular that I like is that fact that the auto-correct feature does not exist in this game. If you want to keep your combo, you have press the exact note as shown. It makes it a little more challenging than the newer DJM games which have the auto-correct feature permanently on with no way of turning it off. It isn't super difficult like Black Square but challenging enough to have you playing for awhile. This game is a must have for any music game fan especially DJMP fans.
Excellent game. You will not regret this purchase.
You can set it to English the first time you play, and then it may as well be a localized version. I think there is also Japanese, in addition to the default Korean.
This is my favorite series for the PSP, or maybe just gaming in general. If you've played beatmania, you know the sort of intense concentration-and-music trance you can get into playing it. As basically a beatmania clone, this game does it perfectly. I'd actually say that with the polished interface, and high production values of songs and videos, as well as the analog-scratching mechanic, this game does it even better than IIDX. (Oh, and you can PAUSE, and even change falling speed on the fly, even in this first game.)
From a slow 4-button track to a scorching 6+L+R set, this game can get a casual rhythm gamer into it, or surely even satisfy the most hardcore. Great replay value because you can grow into different sections of the track list as you improve.
So if you have any interest in rhythm gaming, I would recommend this game first and foremost.
u love music, u got this .
DJ Max Portable
by our customers
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2014 Play-Asia.com.