- Critically acclaimed action tailored for next-gen - Experience the endlessly deep, fast-paced combat and high quality production values of DmC running at a smooth 60fps with 1080p support across both next-gen consoles. Use next-gen sharing functionality to record and upload your most impressive combo videos online for bragging rights
- Definitive package - Enjoy all of the stylish action gameplay from the original game, all previously released DLC, including the “Vergil’s Downfall” campaign, which features hours of additional gameplay, plus modes and content brand new to DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition all in one polished package
- New Vergil’s Bloody Palace Mode - Throw down the gauntlet as Dante’s twin brother Vergil against 60 waves of enemies in a challenging new Bloody Palace Mode
- Rebalanced combat system - The combat system and enemies have been rebalanced based on fan feedback from DmC Devil May Cry, with gameplay tuning and adjustments made, including optional manual lock-on for classic Devil May Cry fans
- Bigger challenges - Brand new gameplay modes for the hardcore DmC players include Hardcore Mode, Must Style Mode, and Gods Must Die Mode
- Must go faster - A long-standing Devil May Cry tradition, Turbo Mode increases gameplay speed by 20% for even faster, more intense combat
- Bonus costumes - New costumes for Dante and Vergil inspired by classic Devil May Cry character designs
One of the most renowned games of its generation is back! Devil May Cry (DmC) returns with its awesomely expanded and upgraded version perfected by Ninja Theory for next gen consoles. DmC: Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition answers to all the fans’ request by delivering rebalanced and notable gameplay improvements featuring new game modes, new game level difficulties, new costumes, and trophies/achievements plus all the game’s past DLCs all running smoothly at 60 fpsand 1080p!
Play as the half demon and half angel Dante in a stylish action adventure and experience what it really means to be caught up between two different worlds. Blessed with angel and demon abilities that can be called at will, transform your sword on the fly and create a huge impact on gameplay both combat and movement.
To make the most requested feature of the game come true, the Definitive Edition will deliver a Manual Target Lock that works like the classic Devil May Cry lock on with a totally configurable controls. Enjoy 60 waves of fast-paced stylish action in Vergil’s Bloody Palace with Vergil as the playable character and the return of the Turbo Mode that speeds up all gameplay by 20% faster! Test your skills in the Hardcore Mode where player’s every action affects various game aspects like the Devil Trigger, AI, and the Style System, while bringing a classic and hardcore challenge. Take on the Must Style Mode where only players with S rank or higher level can play and has the power to deal with the enemies. Brace yourself in the most insane challenge ever in the Gods Must Die Difficulty Level, causing all enemies to deal 2.5x the normal damage, and spawn with Devil Trigger active while no items or health drops is allowed. Infused with unimaginable powers and a collection of weapons like the sword, scythe, axe, pistol, and more, send the devil back to hell while uncovering the truth behind the lies!
|Official Release Date||Mar 10, 2015|
|Genre||Hack and Slash|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - September 6th!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - August 13rd!
Daily Sale: Recently Discounted - October 12nd!
WEEKLY SPECIAL: Metal Gear Solid V & Legacy Collection, The Evil Within & More!
DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition - Launch Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
It seem like not classic devil may cry, but actually if you look forward the title, the game were good itself.
This dmc definitive edition not only enhance the visual and framerate to even better. It also has the 20% turbo mode option. Playing with that mode enabled is a blast. So fast, so responsive and so thrilling. Not to mention all dlc is included in this package as well. This is truly the definitive way to play dmc.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.