PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Dodosim 206
- Multiple models include floats, low and high skid, utility with cargo hook and door-less versions, each with unique and accurate handling and performance
- Custom configuration settings allow text hints when your handling or operation will cause engine wear, damage, or affect flight dynamics
- The cued start-up and shut-down training mode highlights each operation to help you follow the correct procedure for the 206’s turbine engine
- Progressive wear and failure persists between flights - affecting running costs. A 'Service Workshop' allows repairs, rebuilds and cost analysis. Get your flying wrong and be prepared for expensive repairs!
- This luxury boxed edition contains an 80-page printed training manual, printed quick start guide and a set of printed checklists
descriptionWhile the casual pilot may assume that FSX’s helicopter simulation appears realistic, the truth is, it is far too stable and easy to fly. Anyone with a joystick can fly it comfortably within minutes. In a real helicopter, any input the pilot makes on one control impacts the adjustments that have to be made simultaneously on all the others in order to remain in complete control.With the Dodosim 206, flying a helicopter reaches a new level of realism. Whether you are new to helicopter flying or a seasoned pro, this simulation has five selectable difficulty levels to suit. Use engine auto-start and simplified flight dynamics in assisted training modes or opt for full manual control.Dodosim's unique physics and systems technology have replaced the default FSX hover, flight dynamics, engines and systems management. Advanced modes feature torque-induced yaw, transverse flow effect, dissymetry of lift, rotor droop, vortex ring state, retreating blade stall, loss of tail rotor efficiency and more. Blade slap, transmission whine and other custom sound effects add to the immersion, while hot-start and failures keep your adrenalin level sky high!Modelling one of the world’s most recognisable and popular helicopters, the Bell 206 Jetranger, this is the definitive helicopter simulation for FSX.
|Official Release Date||May 14, 2010|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...