PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Don King Presents Prize Fighter
Take2 InteractiveCompatible with Xbox360™ (X360)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Don King Presents Prize Fighter
- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- A full career mode offers a comprehensive story line that follows you through real-life boxing situations such as injuries, resisting temptations, facing stacked odds against a corrupt judge, and more
- Don King Presents: Prizefighter offers up a roster of approximately 80 boxers, along with 30 licensed, active professional boxers and 10 classic, legends of the ring
- Don King Presents: Prizefighter features more than 20 fight gyms and venues including Madison Square Garden
- Through a variety of fun and exciting mini-games, train and increase your skill level
- Unique online mode lets you form and compete in virtual gyms of friends or any available competitor
descriptionDon King Presents: Prizefighter delivers the deepest, most authentic, and entertaining boxing experience available. The life of a boxer is more than just a night at the fights—it's about building a career and rising to stardom. You must train, overcome adversity, get promoted, and avoid the temptation to rise in notoriety, all while watching the story of your rise to champion unfold in a unique, live-action sports documentary style that features real-life legends from the world of boxing.
|Official Release Date||Jul 23, 2008|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...