PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Original Dr. Seuss Enemies created specifically for the game
- Interact with classic Seuss characters from the film such as the rambunctious Thing 1 and Thing 2 and the pessimistic Fish
- A great introduction to action adventure games for kids 6-12 in a non-violent setting
- Layered gameplay that is easy for kids to pick up and play and complex combinations of simple moves that entertain and challenge seasoned gamers
- Use the Cat's umbrella to float across chasms, shield from attacks, and capture enemies and goo-booms and target them anywhere in 3D to hit other enemies, open doors, or break through walls
- The central house hub let's players choose the level they tackle first, allowing different outcomes and which level opens next
descriptionFor the first time ever, the Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat video game will allow gamers to step into the role of the mischievous Cat and interact with characters from the film like Thing 1, Thing 2 and the Fish, as well as encounter opponents created specifically for the game. Unique gameplay abilities, including the Umbrella Glide, the Hat-Shield Bounce and the Bubble Goo Gadget, help players to navigate through thirteen wild levels in a wacky Seussian world.
Inspired by the film, the video game tells the story of Conrad, a young boy tricked by his neighbor, Mr. Quinn, into opening the Cat's big red box of Seussian magic, allowing it to escape into the real world. The Cat must help Conrad and his sister, Sally, return the Seussian magic to the box and retrieve all three pieces of the "Crab Lock" in order to lock the box for good. Players will also get the unique chance to explore a world beyond the film, as they navigate through rooms of the house that are not seen in the movie.
|Official Release Date||Nov 05, 2003|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...