Dragon Age: Inquisition [Deluxe Edition] (English)
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 24.00 (44%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- DELUXE EDITION includes in-game items such as a throne, two mounts, weapons, armors, digital soundtrack, and a bonus digital content
- Multi-Region Open World - Dragon Age: Inquisition uses the spectacular Frostbite™ 3 engine to bring to life a vast and varied open world including ice-capped mountains, twisted marshes, and scorching deserts
- Fight Your Way - Choose and lead a group of characters into challenging, visually spectacular battles against a variety of enemies – from earth-shattering High Dragons to demonic forces from the otherworld of the Fade. Go toe-to-toe in visceral, heroic combat as your followers fight by your side, or switch to tactical view to coordinate devastating offensives using the combined might of your party
- Transform the World of Thedas - See the tangible, visible results of your journey through a living world – raise structures, customize outposts, and change the landscape itself as environments are re-shaped in the wake of your Inquisition
- Deep and Complicates Characters - Lead a party chosen from nine unique, fully-realized characters – each of whom react to your actions and choices differently, forming complex relationships both with you and with each other
- CUstomize your Journey - Create your own character from multiple races, customize their appearance, and select their powers and abilities as the game progresses. Extensive customization options allow you to choose everything from the color of your follower’s boots to the features of your Inquisition stronghold
- Make Your Mark On the Dragon Age - Become an agent of change in a time of uncertainty and upheaval. Shape the course of empires, bring war or peace to factions in conflict, and drive the ultimate fate of the Inquisition. Will you stop the cataclysmic anarchy gripping the Dragon Age?
Enter an age where fierce Dragons rule the sky, wrecking havoc over the land, and Mages wage war against the Templars who threaten to tyrranize their once peaceful kingdom. The fate of Thedas rests in your hands, as you lead an army of heroes, and battle against High Dragons, and the demonic forces of Fade, in the ultimate quest to restore hope and peace to a world on the brink of desperation, in this third installment to this action packed Dragon Age saga.
|Original Name||闇龍紀元: 異端審判 (英文限定版)|
|Official Release Date||Nov 18, 2014|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
awesome action rpg, great storytelling
There is no bigger game like this. This game is huge, completely capable of being on the same league like The Witcher 3. You can play Dragon Age Inquisition for more than 100 hours and still have tons of things to do without even touching the free DLC. There are not so many games nowadays that give you such value for the price tag, period. It is not strange that many people voted as the best game from 2014.
My socore is 9 of 10
An absolutely fantastic RPG that made way more fun than skyrim. Combat and skill system are brilliant and the environments look stunning. You can't go wrong with this game if you love that genre but it has one major flaw. I am an MMO player so I am very familiar with group play and synergy (example knock someone down and follow up with a special attack to get 300%dmg bonus). That means that while playing on normal past level 10 I pretty much didn't die. That includes dragons. The first dragon at level 13 was hard but the rest was literally face rolling. And I am not playing vivienne knight enchanter. But my 2hand warrior in reaver mode is just slaying through those dragons with constant 4.5k crits. Also, I kill level 19 and level 20 dragons but get item level 14 armor loot. Big fail. I basically have been carrying items from level 14 and I am now in the last mission. Major diaappointment. Why is it so darn hard to scale boss loot? Lords of the fallen messed that up too. I dont want to get lucky and find good loot in random chests. I want to feel rewarded that I killed a big fat dragon and get some shiny special armor from them.
Absolutely love this game, the scope of the game astounds me :D
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.