Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden
For US/Canada systems.
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 5.00 (14%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Over 100 characters from the Dragon Ball Z universe including fan favorites such as Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta, Freiza and Cell! Play as characters from the new Dragon Ball Z: Ressurection F’ animated film
- Developed by Arc System Works, a fan-favorite fighting game developer
- Fast-paced 2-D fighting engine – Perform advanced ground & air combos
- Form your ultimate Dragon Ball Z team and command them in a Team Battle! Re-create legendary showdowns from the animated series!
- Call upon z-assist characters in the midst of battle to take gameplay to a whole new level!
- Multiple Game Modes: Z-Story, Adventure Mode, Extreme World Tournament, Battle Mode, Versus Mode, Quest Mode
Developed by Arc System Works (BlazBlue, Guilty Gear), Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butouden is an upcoming fighting game for the Nintendo 3DS that will feature over 100 characters from the incredibly famous anime and manga series.
Story Mode will consist of seven Sagas in total (Saiyan, Frieza, Cell, Buu, Battle of Gods, Broly, Bardock) and a separate Adventure mode entitled "Makafushigi Adventure" which will be where players go to unlock characters and Z-Assists. Players will find themselves fighting alongside both heroes and villains throughout their favorite arcs, starting all the way from the first Saiyan Invasion!
Tenakichi Budokai Mode, or the World Tournament Mode, is where you will take on the best of the best fighters that Extreme Butouden has to offer, watch out because these opponents will be way more difficult than any other mode in the game!
Players will also be able to challenge their friends to combat over a local connection. The Street Pass functionality of the Nintendo 3DS will allow players to trade Guild Cards to see how a player's relative strength. If you engage in Street Passes seven times the mighty Shenron will appear and allow you to choose from a variety of wishes!
|Official Release Date||Oct 20, 2015|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Over 100 characters make an appearance in Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butouden!
Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden - Launch Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
one of the best buttonden game
As Goku you must make your way through a series of battles, in the same sequence as some of the best known arcs from the anime. You can sometimes get characters to swap during combat, and some support characters, a la KOF 2000, but the fighting mechanics are not terribly fun. Also as the other characters you go through the same series of battles as Goku in story mode, which makes zero sense (Think krilin beating the crap out of Freeza)
A lot of characters and huge support ones! If you are a Dragon Ball fan, you must play this! The mechanics are kind of simple...but fun!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.