PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Cards are marked with eight types of actions, eight power levels and eight guard levels for a total of 512 possible combinations that will determine progress
- Players are dealt five randomly selected cards to play
- Each card will denote one of eight types of actions
- The intensity of special attacks will increase as the game progresses
- Multiple cards can be played together to power up attacks and enhance guard levels for super combos
- While the game will progress even if players do not choose the best cards, strategic players will unlock more surprises and be more successful in game
- The game also supports wireless battle for up to 4 players and includes a game sharing mode
descriptionDragon Ball Z®: Harukanaru Densetsu is an all new way to play Dragon Ball Z®, one of the hottest brands in the video game industry. It is THE role playing game (RPG) for Nintendo DS fans of all ages. Combining simple card-based play mechanics and RPG aspects into the much loved DBZ universe, the game is easy to learn, but hard to master.
|Original Name||ドラゴンボールZ 遥かなる悟空伝説|
|Official Release Date||Mar 21, 2007|
|CERO A (Free)|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...