- Build a variety of unique tools from materials you gather, and rebuild towns and cities to restore life to the shattered world of Alefgard
- An intuitive control system will have you building the towers and castles of your dreams in no time
- Play your own way—an immersive DRAGON QUEST® story and world to explore, combined with the freedom of sandbox gameplay, provides a new and exciting, family-friendly experience
- Battle with famous monsters from the DRAGON QUEST series and interact with gorgeously designed 3D characters
Generations ago, the realm of Alefgard was plunged into darkness when the hero fated to slay the terrible and treacherous Dragonlord, the ruler of all monsters, was instead tricked into joining him. Through this vile villain's magical machinations, mankind was scattered to the winds and robbed of the power to build. With even the idea of creativity relegated to mere legend, the people of Alefgard wander the ruins of their former home, scrounging and scavenging in the dust to survive.
But now, a legendary figure arises - a hero chosen by the Goddess herself - who sets out to return the power of creation to the people of Alefgard. Only when the wonder of imagination has been returned to the land will mankind be able to overthrow the evil Dragonlord once and for all!
Pre-Order the Dragon Quest Builders and get the Day One Edition.
The Day One Edition includes exclusive building materials:
- Springtide Sprinkles Recipe: Transform trees into festive Cherry Blossom Trees and soil into comfortable Straw Floor Blocks
- Slimy Block Recipe: Craft delightful blocks adorned with cute blue Slimes (no need to worry, they are not actually slimy)
- Gold Block Recipe: Show off your opulent side with blocks made of pure gold "
*While supplies last.
|Official Release Date||Oct 14, 2016|
Daily Sale Alert: Recently Discounted - November 8th!
Dragon Quest Builders Westward Bound With A Day One Edition~
What is Dragon Quest Builders? - Trailer (YouTube)
Dragon Quest Builders | Announce Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
minecraft version Japanese with Dragon Quest elements. fun and addictive.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.