Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 15.00 (25%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
- Overpower Hundreds of Monsters: Become the hero of the battlefield as you swing into action against seemingly impossible odds. Cleave through the relentless swarms of monsters and battle gigantic foes in epic clashes of good versus evil!
- Fight Alongside Legendary Characters: Players can embark on a journey with some of the most beloved characters of the DRAGON QUEST series – all voiced – to form their own party of four and stride into battle. From the sultry Maya of DRAGON QUEST IV fame to Yangus, the thief with a heart of gold from DRAGON QUEST VIII, the player’s party will always be full of character
- Strategy-Oriented Battles: Players can level up each character and upgrade their unique spells and abilities. Swapping between characters strategically and unleashing the right skill at the right time will help players survive the toughest battles
- Collect Monster Coins to Turn the Tide: Gather monster medals from defeated foes to bring them back to the battlefield as allies or to take advantage of their special skills. Up to 24 monsters can fight by the player’s side at any one time
- Legendary Trio of Creators: The title comes to life in beautiful high-definition graphics on the PlayStation®4 system with a host of distinctive characters and monsters designed by world-renowned artist Akira Toriyama. Both Yuji Horii, director and creator of DRAGON QUEST, and Koichi Sugiyama, the composer closely tied to the series since its first installment and creator of countless memorable musical masterpieces, are working on this full-scale action RPG
Made in collaboration with Omega Force - the masters of the of 1 VS 1000000formula, this title marks the continuation of a growing trend wherefamous Japanesevideo game publishers allowtheir treasured franchises to undergoa Dynasty Warriors makeover - a good sign for all gamers! (Zelda Musou)
The story revolves around 4 Heroes and their quest to protect the Kingdom ofElsarze: Acht - Captain of the Royal Guards and the classic DraQue Male protagonist, Mehr - the female counterpart to Acht with quickrapier attacks, Dirk - a King who confronts threats with massive physical strength, and Julietta - Mage extraordinaire with the whole DraQuemagic repertoire up her sleeves.
Once a peaceful place where monsters and mankind co-existed in harmony, an unforeseen event has caused the monsters to attack in droves, and these heroes must band together in the face of such adversity, Musou style!
As with all Musou style games, the sheer number of foes on-screen has always been an impressive thing; in Dragon Quest Heroes, enemies come in the form of the classic DQ bestiary, with Drakees, Golems, Skeletons, Mages, and SLIMES.
There are also famous boss characters such as the titular Dragon, the cyclops Gigantes, and other iconic bosses from previous DQ games like Marquis de Leon aka King Leo!As such, each boss is done to scale, and will have their special moves intact.
Omega Force takes respect to the source material even further, as it has been revealed that players will be able to select previous heroes and fan favorites from previous titles as well; extra playable characters likeBianca, Nera, Jessica,Yangus, Terry,Alena, Kiryl, and Meena! There has also been extra care in bringing about RPG elements of Dragon Quest, from stat management, min/maxing, and even alchelmy and enchantments.
Of course, all the art is based on Akira Toriyama's signature style, and the music will be based on the complex scores of seriesstapleKōichi Sugiyama. We've waited for this title for some time to drop in the West, and finally it's here!
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below (Day One Edition) includes:
In-game Slime Weapon Set:
- Slime Sword
- Gooey Gloves
- Squishing Rod
*While supplies last.
|Official Release Date||Oct 16, 2015|
DAY 15: Square Enix Sale!
Dragon Quest Heroes: English Release - October 13th!
Official Website (Japanese)
Begin a New Quest - DRAGON QUEST HEROES: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
seens like dynasty warrior but just similar..
Try it yourself to know more.
Buy with Limited Time Offer if you can wait cos its worth even you bought Heroes II..
Easy to understand game play for relax from hardcore game with many favorite monsters from DQ Series. Still got DAY ONE EDITION, that great!
definitely will get the second one.
Beautiful graphic & good gameplay
The gameplay is like the dynasty warrior style. Fun and beautiful game.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.