PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Dragon Quest: The Journey of the Cursed King (Platinum)
Square EnixCompatible with PlayStation 2™ (PS2™)
For PAL systems only.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Dragon Quest: The Journey of the Cursed King (Platinum)
- Unique visual style (character design by Akira Toriyama, creator of Dragon Ball Z)
- Intuitive game balance makes this title easy to pick up, allowing rapid engagement with the story and environment
- Freedom to go anywhere the eye can see in a huge, seamless and colourful world
- Battle against a wide variety of weird and wonderful monsters
- Party members deploy spectacular attacks and spells in stunning 3D
- Individual party members' behaviour can be customised for optimal battle performance
- Time passes from day to night revealing an entirely different side to towns and dungeons
descriptionA vast and vibrant world is yours to explore in the latest installment of this legendary role-playing series.
A mysterious jester. A forbidden scepter. A fiendish curse. A once idyllic kingdom lies entangled in a web of enchanted vines, its king and princess hideously transformed, its castle and subjects frozen in time. Only one person has survived this horror unscathed: you!
Only you can save your king and country by lifting the shadow of the evil jester's curse... But it won't be easy. An epic tale of friendship, bravery, and adventure awaits you on the grassy fields, snow-capped mountains, and restless seas of Dragon Quest VIII!
|Official Release Date||Apr 13, 2006|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...