featured reviewRasec (4) on 04, Sep. 2012 23:13 (HKT)
Fantastic RPG Game
This game is awsome! Has amazing combat encounters. Like you'll always be surprise with the monters and bosses. The world feel so real and authentic. Your choices leads to differents endings.
- Highly Stylised Action Combat The creators of this game were responsible for the action hits – Resident Evil™ 4 and Devil May Cry™ 4
- Fight With Ability The soul of combat comes down to how the game is played, where you strike the enemy, and how you react to their attacks
- Accessible Depth Bringing an unprecedented level of depth to the action genre, every decision has an effect on gameplay in an intuitive way that does not require micromanagement. The weight of your weapon, the material of your armour – even the length of your legs – plays a role in how you fight your battles, but does not interrupt the flow of the action
- Epic Adventure Dragon’s Dogma is built from the ground up as an action experience for consoles with a continuous, epic storyline that stands alone in style, scope and substance
- Open World Utilising Capcom’s proprietary MT Framework engine and the groundbreaking graphical styles and lighting effects used in Resident Evil™ 5 and Lost Planet™ 2, Dragon’s Dogma expands the environment to create a vast, richly detailed world, ripe for exploration
- A Rich Population In addition to interacting with hundreds of fully voiced NPCs, you’ll be able to fight a large variety of creatures, from goblins to griffins and dragons. Each enemy requires a different strategy and provides a unique experience
- First-Print comes with Resident Evil 6 demo version download code - only until stock lasts!
descriptionDragon’s Dogma™ is an exciting new franchise which redefines the action genre from the team that produced some of Capcom’s greatest action games. Set in a huge open world, Dragon’s Dogma offers an exhilarating and fulfilling action combat game with the freedom to explore and interact in a rich, living and breathing world. Alongside your party of three, you set out to track down and destroy a mysterious dragon.
Your teammates fight independently of you, demonstrating prowess and ability they have developed based on traits learned over time from you and your actions. Dragon’s Dogma offers a near endless opportunity to help develop partner characters to fight alongside you. With an epic story and incredible action, Dragon’s Dogma is set to be one of Capcom’s newest hit franchises.
|Official Release Date||May 22, 2012|
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Good try at a new IP by Capcom. The gameplay works well, and the graphics are good too. I don't know how the story is gonna unfold, so no comments there. The save system could be better, and the game could be a little more polished, but I'm not saying this is a bad game at all. It's good, and I like it, and it can still improve a lot on the next installment!
Very unexpected surprise. Was skeptical to get this but overall a very satisfying action RPG experience
I think they people who LOVE this game are VERY forgiving. The Witcher 2 and DarkSouls are ten times better than this game. This is a decent game but its very unpolished. The save system is HORRIBLE. one save. No problem there, but if you die it reloads your check point, not your manual save, then when it loads your checkpoint it will autosave OVER your manual save. Many people HATE the save system on this game. I am one of them. The graphics are not that great either. which is really sad because the games cuts off 15% of the screen top/bottom in order to improve the frame rate, which still isnt great.
It´s indeed a very good adventure game, just like all game should be, history, graphics, controls, etc. Go for it!
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.