PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter
- Versatile advanced drawing tool features allow for more intricate detail. Use additional colors, new guides, and new brush tools to create a multitude of unique items though out the game
- Ability to draw multi-limbed creatures means you can create your own hero in any form - human, animal or something entirely different
- Choose to turn your hero into a blob or a spider, each has its own abilities to help you advance through the levels
- Explore 4 new worlds and sail on a special ship YOU create. Collect color drops to progress through the game and unlock content including challenges, quests, customization options and much more!
- Trade heroes, weapons, items and hero accessories with friends who have the game too!
descriptionOnce again, the Raposa need your help to save their civilization! Drawn to Life returns to the DS in an all new journey, featuring even more ways to customize your hero and your gaming experience!
|Official Release Date||Oct 16, 2009|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...