PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for DualShock 4 Wireless Controller - Uncharted 4 (Gray Blue)
- Precision Control - The feel, shape, and sensitivity of the DualShock®4’s analog sticks and trigger buttons have been enhanced to offer players absolute control for all games on PlayStation®4
- Sharing at your Fingertips - The addition of the Share button makes sharing your greatest gaming moments as easy as a push of a button. Upload gameplay videos and screenshots directly from your system or live-stream your gameplay, all without disturbing the game in progress
- New ways to Play - Revolutionary features like the touch pad, integrated light bar, and built-in speaker offer exciting new ways to experience and interact with your games and its 3.5mm audio jack offers a practical personal audio solution for gamers who want to listen to their games in private
- Charge Efficiently - The DualShock®4 Wireless Controller can be easily be recharged by plugging it into your PlayStation®4 system, even when on standby, or with any standard charger with a micro-USB port
- Headphone Jack
- Reduced controller latency
- Share button
descriptionThe DualShock®4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation®4 defines the next generation of play, combining revolutionary new features with intuitive, precision controls. Improved analog sticks and trigger buttons allow for unparalleled accuracy with every move while innovative new technologies such as the multi-touch, clickable touch pad, integrated light bar, and internal speaker offer exciting new ways to experience and interact with your games. And with the addition of the Share button, celebrate and upload your greatest gaming moments on PlayStation®4 with the touch of a button.
|Official Release Date||Mar 11, 2016|
|Product Measures||18cm x 17cm x 6cm|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...