- Race in airboats across the Robertson family swampland
- Bring in ducks using a variety of calls and fire away!
- Help John Luke sneak past Willie in the warehouse using Uncle Si as a distraction
- Spend time in the duck blinds with the Robertson
- 3DS: Hunt for frogs and other creatures in this open world adventure
- 3DS: Explore the warehouse, town and forests to complete a variety of mini games
The massively popular and controversial reality show Duck Dynasty is now headed to the consoles! Players are promised with the chance to finally be part of the bearded, bandana wearing Robertsons!
Fans of the show will be pleased to know that the many story driven missions will focus on not only the hunting, fishing and racing seen on the show, but also on pranking and general mayhem. It is good to point out that for the wildlife action, this aspect of the game has been developed by the same people who worked on the Cabela's Hunting and Rapala's Fishing series.
And if this isn't enough, there is also the amazing, first person duck calling mechanic.
|Official Release Date||Oct 14, 2014|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This game is fun multiple missions to play ,graphics is ok if you like the tv show this game is for you.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.