- Relive the classic TV series from the 1980’s: Follow the adventures of Scrooge McDuck and his three nephews, Huey, Dewey and Louie, as they fend off enemies including the Beagle Boys and Magica DeSpell, on their quest to obtain the five most impressive treasures from across the world
- Redefined hand-drawn visuals: Developer WayForward have taken all the original visuals from the 8-bit game and significantly enhanced and recreated them as hand-drawn sprites, across a backdrop of beautifully re-envisioned level backgrounds
- Authentic Disney experience: Some of your favorite Disney characters are brought to life by many of the original voice-over talent from the classic DuckTales TV series and stage backgrounds take their inspiration from the classic TV episodes
- Learn to pogo: In an all new tutorial level, learn the basic playing skills, including Scrooge McDuck’s iconic pogo jump and cane swing
- Visit the museum: Track your achievements, progress and status on the leader boards in Scrooge McDuck’s new Museum
- Cash in your coins at Scrooge McDuck’s Money Bin: A new playable area, Scrooge’s Money Bin allows players to track the amount of wealth accumulated and even take a swim through his latest spoils
Based on the Disney Animated Series:
Have fun in DuckTales with the game’s remastered version. DuckTales, known as one of the best action-platform game in the 8-bit video game era finally returns and is now available for advanced consoles. Disney and retro Capcom game enthusiasts can join Scrooge Mcduck as he travels exotic places just to find the Five Legendary Treasures. Take part on realistic DuckTales explorations together with his nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie. Be the richest duck in the world after passing all those obstacles and stages.
Innovation of Authentic Video Game:
Relive the golden age of gaming with this hand-crafted game. With its innovation especially in graphics, the game still reflects the authentic gameplay with minor adjustments made just to improve the flow and design of said gameplay. Relish in the game’s HD graphics, exclusive cut scenes, and new unlockable content. The original voice cast reunites to accentuate the thrill for golden age nostalgia, in addition to the digitally enhanced original soundtrack. DuckTales – Whoo hoo!
|Official Release Date||Nov 15, 2013|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This games is a remake from the original ducktales on the NES, it includes everything from the original, with 3d background graphics and handdrawed character, this game has incredible graphics, I already owned this game in ps3 but the online version, I really wanted to have a physical copy of this game. There was a collectors pin edition in ps3, but that was so dissapointing it comes the box of the game, a pin and the code to download the game, and no cd. This Wii u version doesnt come with the pin anymore but include the cd!!! Yeahhh!! I am so happy about this, also the dpad from nintendo controllers are superior to the one in the ps3 controller, so now the games feel more smooth the control.
This game includes the famous pogo attackk, I think thats how you write it right? Anyway, any moment you jump you press down and the attack button and The character puts his stick and keeps bouncing on it, you can kill enemies jumping on them with this attack.
Really I am so happy to get this game, this is a must have!!! Thanks so much play asia!
Best Remastered 2D action
Must have to old school gamers!!!
This remake of the original is very well made game, from the beautiful graphics to the voice acting.
If you like platform games and old school stuff this game is for you.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.