Computer Software | PlayStation Network | iTunes | Steam | Origin | Uplay | Battle.net | Xbox Live | Nintendo eShop | Prepaid Cards
Duke Nukem Forever (Steam)
2K GamesCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
This item will deliver instantly in your account. Some orders may be subject to verification by SMS or Voice which may cause delays.
(Only 1 left in stock.)
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 5.00 (63%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Duke Nukem Forever (Steam)
- Please note that this code has to be redeemed through STEAM, we'll be sending out the code only & not in a game file! Play-Asia.com Help Desk: Digital Download @ http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-00-3-helpdigital-49-en.html
- Step into the shoes of Duke Nukem, the steroidal One-Man Army who never fails and always gets the Babes
- Duke pulls no punches. He does and says the things you are thinking. Duke's constant stream of hilarious one-liners throughout the game will have gamers rolling
- Spend as much time as you want shooting hoops, lifting weights, playing pinball, pool, air hockey, and slots
- This game has it all; packed with explosive FPS action, outlandish settings, driving, and puzzle solving - gamers will never tire of the endless FUN
- Duke re-envisions classic modes of play in his own hilarious and humiliating way. Shrink your opponent and squash him with your foot. Freeze and shatter him. Attach explosives to his back. Roll a pipe bomb between his legs, or just frag him old-fashioned with a rocket
descriptionPut on your sunglasses and prepare to step into the boots of Duke Nukem, whose legend has reached epic proportions in the years since his last adventure. The alien hordes are back and only Duke can save the world, again. Pig cops, alien shrink rays and enormous alien bosses won't stop our hero from accomplishing his one and only goal: to save the world, save the babes and to be a bad-ass while doing it. The King of All Shooters is back with over-the-top weapons, massive aliens and unprecedented levels of interactivity. This game puts pedal to the metal and tongue firmly in cheek, among other places. Shoot hoops, lift weights, read adult magazines, draw crude messages on whiteboards or ogle one of the many beautiful women that populate Duke's life; that is if you can pull yourself away long enough from kicking ass and taking names. Duke Nukem was and will forever be immortalized in gaming history, and this is his legend.
|Official Release Date||Jun 10, 2011|
|Genre||First Person Shooting|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...