PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Dungeon Gate (DVD-ROM)
- Explore a huge open world and storyline with multiple paths and endings in 3D fantasy
- Experience unique shape – shifting into any NPC
- Choose from over 20 characters to drain and play with
- A wide spread of upgrades for each of the playable characters
- Fight your way through huge dungeons and face a variety of enemies
- Use your own speed and knowledge to gain extra points in several mini games
descriptionDungeon Gate will take you to the besieged world of Barrilian, which is being devastated by dragon hordes. In a small village, pillaged and left to burn, not one soul was spared except for two babies. One was recovered by the dragons, and the other one by a mysterious mage…
20 years later, a vicious tyrant has taken over the people of Barrilian, forcing them into slavery by using the influence he has over the dragons. By making the people extract precious stones from mines which enhance magical his skills, the citizens are unwillingly witnessing the gain of magical strength in the dictator.
Take over role of Dysan, a young hero who perhaps can change everything. He possesses the exceptional power of being able to drain the DNA of all NPCs he meets and encounters, whatever creature they are. This will not only help him in battles, but also gives him the opportunity to change the way he plays through the story, solves puzzles and overcomes obstacles.
|Official Release Date||Sep 14, 2012|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...