PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Dungeon Siege II (English language Version)
MicrosoftCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Elite Battle Party Players must choose battle comrades carefully to build a party of up to six members. Parties can be honed over time using an all-new character development system filled with new skills and specialties.
- Hero PowersAs the stakes have increased, so have the party's abilities. Each class now has access to unique Heroic Powers that are capable of turning the tide of battle, but they require wisdom and strategic timing to use properly.
- More Dangerous EnemiesPlayers will face-off against opponents whose power and tactical prowess will rival their own. The enemies in Dungeon Siege II will have all-new powers and abilities. As a result of the new Coach AI technology introduced in Dungeon Siege II, enemies are full of surprises.
- Cinematic Storytelling Dungeon Siege II introduces a new Flick authoring system providing a new level of in-engine cinematic storytelling that keeps players in the game world instead of pulling them away from it. New story-driven quests provide a deeper adventure that evolves with players as they complete quests and missions.
- Interactive World The world of Dungeon Siege II is brimming with activity. From pitched battles raging around players as they adventure through the world, to special environments that players can turn to their tactical advantage in the heat of battle - players will do well to pay heed to the world around them.
- Powerful and Unusual Allies The pack mule was only the beginning. Players can now choose from a number of exotic creatures with special abilities that adventure and grow alongside players.
- With Risk Comes Reward Journeying through the land of Aranna, players will come across numerous rare and powerful items that can help them accomplish their goals or unlock new mysteries. An enhanced dynamic loot system ensures that each time an adventurer steps out their door, new and interesting treasure awaits.
descriptionA thousand years ago, the crusaders of Azunai crossed swords with the legions of Zaramoth in the final battle of a century-long rebellion. As the tyrannical god Zaramoth struck the final blow through Azunai’s trembling shield, the earth shook. In that moment, the forces of magic were unchained, and both armies were consumed in a brilliant cataclysm that stretched for leagues across the Plain of Tears. Only a scarred wasteland remained as final testament to the First Age of Man.
And for a millennium, magic has continued to spread to the farthest corners of the world, freely flowing to any who would command it. But the tide of magic has begun to wane, heeding instead the call of an ancient legacy. From the Plain of Tears a new heir beckons, and with each day his strength grows - consuming all those who submit, eradicating those foolish enough to resist. With none to oppose his ascendance, the circle will be complete, and an ancient age will begin anew.
What fate will befall the Second Age of Man? The time for judgment is nigh.
|Official Release Date||Aug 16, 2005|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...