Other buying optionsClick here to buy
|Type||Digital Edition / Instant Download|
- Featuring a thrilling single player campaign with 2 playable factions, 26 unique creatures, multiple types of heroes and game modes, Dungeons 2 is the Dungeon Manager simulation game, you've been waiting for
- Dungeons 2 offers unique gameplay: In the underworld, Dungeon manager simulation, and in the overworld, tactical real-time strategy
- Thanks to the ‘Hand of Terror’ you can always keep control of your subordinates and give targeted commands
- Leave the darkness of the underworld, and venture to the overworld and leave the beautiful cities of the humans in ruins
- Four competitive multiplayer modes for up to four players via LAN and Internet
Brace yourselves for evil is coming! Hoping to be one of the most epic dungeon management/simulation games to date, Dungeons 2 brings the most terrifying and nifty humorous dungeon strategy game to all fans of the genre! As the Dungeon Lord arises from the depths of the underworld to expand his dominion over the lands and wage war against the humans, prepare for an adventure like no other!
A campaign against the forces of goodliness
Fulfill the sinister Dungeon Lord’s insatiable quest for vengeance by recruiting fearsome new monsters from all corners of the underworld and prove yourself as the rightful descendant of the previous Dungeon Lord. Squeeze the soul energy of those who attempts to destroy your dungeon lair and take revenge on to those pesky humans who raid your dungeon and surface up into the overworld to leave their peaceful lands in ruins!
Tired of playing as heroes? Play as the villain!
Let your dark side show and become the Dungeon Lord who holds the power to create vast dungeons and lure pesky heroes who diligently tries to overthrow you. Build your uniquely powerful dungeon and make it more ‘attractive’ for heroes to siege. Subdue them and convert their soul energies to help you craft a more powerful network of unique and terrifying dungeons.
|Official Release Date||Apr 24, 2015|