Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Survive the Night - During the day, players roam free and scavenge for supplies and weapons. But at night, the world undergoes a deadly transformation: the hunter becomes the hunted as the infected grow more aggressive and numerous, and something far more sinister awakens to stalk its prey
- Free Running Movement - Whether tracking prey or escaping predators, Dying Light lets players swiftly navigate the world by seamlessly leaping between buildings, grappling up walls and pouncing on unsuspecting enemies
- Open World Environments - Dying Light is set in a vast open world, delivering expansive and varied environments, a wide variety of enemy classes and a hopeless tale of survival where resources are scarce and the infected are not the only threat
- Brutal Melee and Ranged Combat - get up-close using a variety of light and heavy weapons including knives, bats, axes, sledgehammers and more exotic weaponry or utilize guns and other firepower to take down enemies from a distance
- Choose Your Play Style - Dying Light features four playable characters that can be fully customized and upgraded to match any play style
- Craft Your Weapon - Why use a wrench when you can use a wrench wrapped in electrified barbed wire? Dying Light's sizeable crafting system enables players to create a slew of new, more potent weapons and equipment, as well as specialized ammunition
- Breathtaking Visuals and Gameplay - Dying Light is the first game powered by Chrome Engine 6, a cutting edge incarnation of Techland's proprietary technology, designed from the ground up for the new console generation, DirectX 11 and other advanced solutions
Presented in the first-person perspective, Dying Light attempts to creates a sense of immediacy and dread through choices made during the day and night; with dynamic weather in a hyper realistic open world, survival within a race against time will force Gamers to use every instinct in order to withstand the ordeal of a real zombie apocalypse.
Surrounded by hordes of mindless, flesh-hungry enemies due to a mysterious epidemic, gameplay flows between the relationship of players vs zombies. During the day, they are rambling, docile, and easy to avoid. Yet, in the dying of the light, a nocturnal rage transforms them into inhuman predators with unbelievable strength and aggression.
Can the player prepare themselves for the onslaught until the next day? This is Dying Light, where the hunter during the day turns prey at night.
So how does one withstand such odds? Techland has listened to many fans during the development of Dying Light, and have created many ways for the player to maximize their resourcefulness. In the day, by foraging for supplies, over 100 weapons can be crafted (much more seamlessly than in Dead Island) from elemental instruments of blunt destruction to elegant weapons that need finesse. With these, brutal First Person physical combat becomes an ease, especially when the fan-favorite mechanic of individual limb slicing comes into play.
Not every situation is combat focused; with Parkour style movement, the ability to fight or flee gives players freedom of movement and traversal. Whether getting the drop on enemies or escaping after gunfire (sound plays a huge factor in Dying Light), being able to choose the next step and where to go will present a satisfying sense of immersion.
Players can also recruit the help of 3 others, as 4 player online co-op will place emphasis on cooperation; selfish gungho play will not be rewarded, especially when the situation is as desperate as this. With varied and randomized objectives on top of the main storyline, working together to literally survive the night is the priority. Imagine building up a temporary base huddled in fear of what lies in the dark? This will be a standard reality; aside from the transforming zombies, there is also something much more sinister, more intelligent even - almost as if someone else was controlling this creature, for the sole purpose of invading a game...
THE PHYSICAL ASIA AND EU VERSION WILL INCLUDE:
1. BE THE ZOMBIE DLC - A multiplayer PVP mode where players can invade other games as the "Night Stalker", a terrible beast with enhanced powers and night vision, engineered to bring fear to those you invade in the night.
2. CUISINE & CARGO DLC (Day 1 of release date) - includes 2 extra hardcore missions, where players will explore and try to survive a once elegant restaurant now swarmed with the infected, and a zombie-filled loading bay at an abandoned railroad yard!
3. THE ULTIMATE SURVIVOR BUNDLE (March 15) - 3 outstanding outfits to customize your character, 4 over the top weapons that will bring zombie-slaying to a completely new level!
|Original Name||垂死之光 (英文版)|
|Official Release Date||Feb 27, 2015|
DYING LIGHT: Reviving the Zombie Apocalypse, One Night At A Time...
DYING LIGHT UPDATE: Asia + EU Physical Copy Release Date + Bonus DLC!
DYING HIGHLIGHT: Traps (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
It is hard to come up with an original Zombie AAA game these days, but Techland managed a way and that deserves a to of respect. You have to give it to them.
The game itself is challenging and the plot are nice although reimbuse with stupid moves.
Dying light is very fun.
This game is REALLY , I mean REALLY fun to play. You won't regret it.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.