PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Dynasty Warriors 5
- Meet the largest cast of Dynasty Warriors ever assembled. 48 playable characters in all
- Master a supreme arsenal of new weapons and attacks including the new “Musou Rage” and blazing 9-hit Evolution Combos
- Battle through 38 completely redesigned maps and the most expansive battlefields ever
- Test your strategic skills in combat with the enhanced Battlefield Base System
- Experience a unique storyline for every character in Musou mode
- Discover new Bodyguards, Items, Challenges, and much more
descriptionBased on Luo Guanzhong’s historic novel, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, the Dynasty Warriors series of action games takes players back in time and onto the battlefields of Ancient China. In the game, players experience the thrill of fighting single-handedly against nearly endless legions of enemy soldiers in historic battles that shaped an empire.
In Dynasty Warriors 5, the Musou Mode returns to the Dynasty Warriors 3 style, where each character has own stories and unique endings. Also new to the series are "evolution attacks" and "awakened musou attacks".
The AI of enemies have been improved, individual soldiers/characters have their own attack pattern and moves. A new gateway system is presented in the game. There are 3 types of gateway: Attack, Defense and Recovery. Destroying the gateway reduces attack, defense or rate of recovery of the enemies. The graphics are further enhanced, the slow downs are eliminated and the draw distance is extended for more depth.
|Official Release Date||Sep 13, 2005|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...