PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Explore the magical world of Umbra
- Fast and deep turn‐based battles
- Harvest magical materials and craft items on your home island
- Thorough character customization
- A set of unlikely and unique heroes, each with their own unique fighting style
- Talent Table: combining a classic ‘skilltree’ and equipment to customise your character’s progression
descriptionWhat starts as a simple quest for desert scavenger Amon soon sprawls into a journey where several unlikely heroes join to save Umbra, a beautiful but harsh world that mysteriously stopped spinning thousands of cycles ago.
Explore the world of Umbra and face myriads of monsters in exhilarating turn-based combat. Kiting lets you strategically take on as many enemies as you like. The more enemies the more experience gained.
Mix up your strategy to beat your enemies using two different stances per character, and build your characters' battle bond to unleash powerful abilities or unique perks.
Customize each character's progression with the Talent Table. Find new Talent Tiles in the world or craft your own. Grow plants and gather ingredients to craft ammo and items. All this on your idyllic home island
|Official Release Date||Jan 27, 2017|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...