PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Emergency Mayhem
- Huge single players game with career and party modes
- Hit the gas in three vehicles – a fire truck, ambulance and police car
- Zany mini games that take advantage of Wii Remote's unique control system
- Save the citizens and get the animals back in the zoo in a range of crazy emergencies
- Explore a huge city with 8 different environments
- Up to 4 players can compete in party mode
- Instantly accessible, pick-up-and-play gaming
descriptionExclusively for Wii™, Emergency Mayhem mixes fast and frantic driving action with hilarious arcade mini games. Take charge of the three Emergency Services, you’ll have to battle the traffic and shoot down shortcuts as you race from crazy catastrophe to daft disaster.
At each incident, you’ll use the Wii Remote in wacky ways to solve unique crises, from disarming bombs to herding escaped penguins! Then it’s on to the next emergency - no time to waste!
|Official Release Date||Apr 15, 2008|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...