PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Emergency
- 30 medical cases based on real-life emergency situations and procedures.
- Treat a wide variety of dramatic injuries such as broken bones, car accidents, heart attacks, burns and gunshot wounds.
- Exciting mini-games and realistic medical content provide a perfect balance of fun gameplay and authenticity.
- Friendly characters provide guidance and encouragement throughout the game.
- Engaging stories from across the spectrum of trauma enrich the gaming experience.
- Extensive single player game with career and challenge mode.
- Share the mayhem in multiplayer mode.
- Command a huge range of emergency resources and vehicles at your disposal, including fire trucks, heavy salvage trucks, helicopters and many more.
- Experience fire fighting, Police operations and technical rescue missions.
- Enjoy realistic day and night effects as well as various weather conditions.
- Command and coordinate units across 12 thrilling mission’s including disasters, accidents, terror attacks and more
descriptionLet the rescue begin!
The year is 2012 and the world as we know it has spiraled out of control. As the head of all rescue operations it’s your job to ensure the safety of the population. Guide the Police force, fire brigade and specialist rescue crew.
Take on natural disasters, terror attacks and more as you battle to regain order and bring the town back from the brink of destruction.
The world is counting on you, can you handle the pressure?
|Official Release Date||Jun 25, 2010|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...