PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Enemy Engaged 2
G2 GamesCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Enemy Engaged 2
- Over 30,000 square kilometers of flying area over Lebanon, Taiwan and Korea.
- Diverse combat environments executed in lush 3D detail under a wide range of weather conditions.
- Over 1,200 very detailed and blue-print precise vehicles, chosen from among proven classics in actual use in armed forces around the globe.
- Use immersive voice control to command your gunner and wingman.
- Please note: This product was originally called Helicopter Combat
- This product does not include a previously advertised DVD
- Modern helicopter combat simulation with realistic flight physics.
- Three exciting theaters of war with two opposing campaigns each.
- Dynamic real-time battlefields. No linear mission plot or predefined unit behavior.
descriptionClimb aboard an American RAH-66 Comanche, or the Russian KA-52 Hokum B, and prepare to experience low-level helicopter combat like never before! Sharpen your "line of sight" tactics on over 300,000 kilometers of treacherous landscape! War rages continuously on 3 diverse real world combat zones, where you engage the enemy as both pilot and co-pilot/gunner. Not only do you feel the white knuckle tension of the realistic flight dynamics, the immersive voice control allows you to command your gunner and your wingman. To increase the realism you may also play co-operatively or competitively with other players, up to 16 on LAN or Online Multiplayer.
|Official Release Date||Jul 17, 2007|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...